Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Remembering the Self-incrimination

Student:  Mrs. Pride, Herman kicked the doors of the classrooms all the way down the hall.
Taking student aside, Mrs. Pride:  Herman, did you kick the doors coming down the hall?
Herman:  No.
Mrs. Pride:  Well, the person who told me this is very reliable and I know she wouldn't lie.
Herman:  Well, that must be Henrietta, she watched me do it the whole way.
Da, da, da, da, DA.

This was today's conversation, which, of course, reminded me of my two favorite student fail stories.

Clyde was in trouble for choking another student, I asked him what he did. 
He said, "Was it because I was running around the room?"  No.
"Was it because I stood on my desk?"  No.
"Was it because I ....."  No.
"Was it because I...."  No.
He finally stopped. 
His initials were B.S. 
I can't make that up!

My favorite kid story happened in John's class in Ohio.  Three boys were absent from school.  The third and fourth grade teacher switched places with John and asked where they were.  She missed them because they had waved at her when she passed them on her way to school. 
Busted!

No comments:

Post a Comment